A self-reflection program that was started on the Dream Life project that supported people's dreams and lives.
I'm running forward, but unsure if it's the right path. Although the path is unclear and foggy, you are not alone in the walk as you empathize, console, and encourage one another.
* Duration: 2 hours which includes lecture and workshop.
* Content: We will have time to look back on one's life and draw out future hopes and dreams.
* Even if you feel like you're not very skilled, over forms such as collages can aid in your artistic expressions.
- "When I saw your drawings, it inspired me to become a person who gives others strength."
- "With dreams, I saw the bigger picture, not small slices of life. It motivates me to dream big, in all directions."
- "Thanks to the workshop, I got to get closer to an acquaintance and became close friends."
In a drawing booth, you can personally meet and interact with the artist.
"Nobody ever painted me like this." I'm so excited that someone is drawing me. What's even more important is to look back upon my life through the stories that come up during the drawing booth interview. With someone listening to my story, it encourages me to live life differently."
* 1:1 drawing sessions. Each person takes approximately 30 minutes per session.
* It can be public or done privately for those that are more comfortable with smaller settings.
* Combining the lecture with the drawing booth is powerful and goes well together.